Sugar Free Energy Drinks

Ok, so here it is... my first blog. And I'm dedicating it to Energy Drinks! More specifically, SUGAR FREE energy drinks :o) Cause everyone knows that people today watch those calories! Much thanks to a wonderful man who helps me find all these wonderful creations! :o) For more information on other drinks, please visit www.bevnet.com

1.02.2006

Air Force Nutrisoda Focus


Nutrition Facts:
calories 0
total carbohydrates 0g
sugars 0g
vitamin C 120mg
vitamin E 60 iu
niacin 20mg
vitamin B6 2mg
vitamin B12 6ug
pantothenic acid 2.5mg
magnesium 40mg
inositol 10mg
choline 10mg
L-tyrosine 50mg
ginseng extract 200mg
rhodiola rosea extract 50mg
gingko biloba extact 40mg;

Ingredients: carbonated water, citric acid, natural flavors, sucralose (splenda brand), potassium benzoate, potassium sorbate, yellow 5, red 40


Energy: (again, not sure if this counts as an energy drink. and w/ my ADD I don't think that even the strongest Focus drink could help me!)


Taste:



http://www.nutrisoda.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home