Sugar Free Energy Drinks

Ok, so here it is... my first blog. And I'm dedicating it to Energy Drinks! More specifically, SUGAR FREE energy drinks :o) Cause everyone knows that people today watch those calories! Much thanks to a wonderful man who helps me find all these wonderful creations! :o) For more information on other drinks, please visit www.bevnet.com

3.25.2006

Health Tech Energy Strips

Now I know that this is not a energy drink, but I thought they were pretty cool.

Nutrition Info
Serving Size 3 strips
Servings per Container 8
Calories: 0
Fat: 0g
Sodium: 0mg
Carbs: 0g
Sugars: 0g
Protein: 0g

Ingredients: Sodium Alginate, caffeine, Flavor, Glycerin, Taurine, Propylene Glycol, Titamium Dioxide, Sucralose, Ethoxylated Mom-Glyceride, Neotame.

Energy:

Taste: (Just like a Lisertine strip, stong at first, then they get better)

http://energystrips.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home