Sugar Free Energy Drinks

Ok, so here it is... my first blog. And I'm dedicating it to Energy Drinks! More specifically, SUGAR FREE energy drinks :o) Cause everyone knows that people today watch those calories! Much thanks to a wonderful man who helps me find all these wonderful creations! :o) For more information on other drinks, please visit www.bevnet.com

10.26.2007

Chic Energy (by Rip It)




Nutritional Facts
Serving size: 1 can
Amount Per Serving
Calories: 5
Total Fat: 0g
Total Carbohydrate: 0g
Sugars: 0g
Protein: 1g
Vitamin C: 90mg
Vitamin B6: 3mg
Folate (Folic Acid): 600mcg
Vitamin B12: 9mcg
Sodium: 140mg
Inositol: 150mg
Caffeine: 150mg
Guarana Seed Extract: 12mg
Taurine: 1500mg

Energy:


Taste:

1 Comments:

At 9/25/2008 10:52 AM, Blogger Melanie said...

I love this drink...Is there anywhere online I can buy it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home